There are many ways you can use AI to make your content and content strategy work better without giving up on quality. In this guide, we will discuss a few. And don’t forget, for each strategy we discuss in this post, it’s a good idea to go over the AI-generated content, check that it’s accurate, and give it your personal touch to make it sound like you.
1. Repurposing Existing Content
If you’ve got a piece of content that really grabs attention, using generative AI tools can help you squeeze even more goodness from it. All you have to do is feed the content to the AI tool and let it present the right details in a fresh way. Imagine you’ve got this new research report you’re excited about sharing. Just copy and paste the report into a generative AI tool and ask it to cook up a blog article or a social media post that highlights the important stuff. If you want to keep a bit of your personal touch while getting a little assistance to begin, have it pick out a bunch of quotes and give you a bullet-point summary.
Here are some AI tools you can try to repurpose the content you already have:
- OpenAI’s ChatGPT: You might have heard of this one. If you want to use AI to supercharge your content work, ChatGPT is a fantastic way to start. Share your existing content with it and ask it to make a summary, simplify things, or even come up with a fresh perspective. It’s like having a time-saving sidekick if you want to turn a long article into something shorter and super engaging.
- Wavve: Got a podcast or cool audio clips you’d love to make the most of on social media? Wavve is worth a shot. It uses AI to listen to your audio and find the best moments, then whips up audiograms with captions and visuals that are perfect for social platforms. It’s like getting content tailor-made for social media without breaking a sweat.
2. Automated Keyword Research
Did you know AI can take over your keyword research tasks, making things a whole lot easier? AI has this amazing ability to go through loads of data all at once. So, it’s like having a super helper to find those keywords that fit right into your content plan with just the right search numbers and competition levels you want. Quick note: chatbots can’t exactly dig up keywords on their own. They need a bit of help from you – you’re the one with the data. But once you’ve given them the info, these tools can make working with it a breeze.
Surfer SEO is a pretty cool AI tool for this purpose. It uses AI and clever machine learning to make your keyword research faster and smarter. Once you’ve given it your info, Surfer goes through a mountain of data and suggests things like content ideas linked to keywords, how to structure your content, and even grouping keywords together neatly.
3. Content Analysis
Why spend your precious time digging through heaps of data when AI can handle it for you? Just imagine you want to dive into how your social media content has been doing over the past six months. Instead of struggling, you can feed all that raw performance data to an AI tool and let it do the analysis.
Maybe you’re curious about what kinds of posts have shined the brightest, and you’d love to see it all laid out on a table. Or perhaps you’re eager to figure out which social platform is really giving you the best bang for your buck.
Guess what? AI can pluck out these key nuggets of info or zoom in on trends that matter in the blink of an eye.
Polymer is one tool that can help with this. No need to feel overwhelmed by all that data or unsure how to shape it into a story. This nifty AI sidekick empowers you to explore, visualize, and show off your data confidently. It’s like a data wizard that can:
- Take info from various sources;
- Help you spot the star-performing creative bits.
- Give you ideas on optimizing ad budgets.
- And even whip up cool visuals and custom dashboards based on your data.
4. Optimizing Your Content
We all know how crucial SEO optimization is for success in marketing. But let’s face it, sometimes we lack the time, resources, or know-how to make it happen.
That’s where AI jumps in to save the day.
It looks at your already crafted content and offers ideas on how to fine-tune it for even better outcomes. You could simply ask for suggestions on where to insert internal links, where certain keywords could work wonders, or how to rephrase sentences for a specific group of readers.
Take a peek at these AI tools ready to lend a hand in content optimization:
- Yoast SEO: You might have heard of this superstar WordPress plugin. Thanks to AI, Yoast dives into your content, handing you insights on how easy it is to read, how well you’re using keywords, and just how optimized your content is for SEO. It’s like having a content guru on your team.
- Semrush’s SEO Writing Assistant: If your aim is to create content that’s so SEO friendly it leaves your competition in the dust, this tool’s got your back. It taps into AI to analyze your content, giving you tips on crafting copy that’s SEO-friendly. It also helps maintaining a consistent tone, and keeping readers engaged.
AI has shaken up the world of SEO and marketing, and guess what? This is only the start of it all.
The cool thing is that most SEO pros feel positive about what AI can do.
As you dive into your content and strategies this year, remember this: Generative AI is your partner for getting things done more efficiently.
Keep your content top-notch, stay a notch above your rivals, and who knows? You might just end up with a bit of extra time on your hands!
Finally, our website’s SEO journey should be as unique as your brand. That’s why we offer customized, high-quality manual link building to propel your site to the top of search engine rankings. Reach out to us now, and let’s make it happen.