We are running a blogging outreach campaign. This campaign is targeting entrepreneurs. So, if you have an eCommerce website (related to Business, Small business, Retail, Entrepreneurship, Restaurateurs, Hospitality equipment), we invite you to participate in this paid opportunity.
About our client
Our client is an e-commerce software that provides small and medium sized retail and restaurant businesses with point of sale solutions.
Here are the campaign headlines:
- Your blog should be related to entrepreneurial. Please don’t apply if your blog is not in this niche.
- Your blog should be in English.
- Your blog should have a Domain Authority (DA) above 60.
- Must of your blog traffic should come from USA and/or Canada.
- The article should contain at least 600 words.
- The post should be shared across all your social media accounts (Twitter, FB, Instagram, etc…).
- Article should be original, well-written and well-researched. It should Include subtitles headers, bullets, paragraphs, bold sentences…
- To make article more appealing, it should contain 1-2 images.
- Article should contain quote, mention or link to relevant sources (authority websites that don’t compete with our client’s products.
So, do your ecommerce website match with the above requirements? This is a paid opportunity. To apply, please contact us and mention this opportunity title.
Thank you for being part of bloggers community and keep helping us reaching our clients marketing goal. If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to ask me at anamaria @ 4contentmedia .com. Also, to keep up to date about our new launched campaigns, please follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Keep posted ?
About Author: Hi, I’m Ana Maria De La Cruz, a Content Marketing Specialist. I help businesses with their Content Marketing Strategy by creating relevant content for their blogs to create engagement with their audience, building domain and search engine authority through Link Building, and increasing exposure and building larger brand awareness through Blogging Outreach. Need help? Let me know.