Hi there! 4ContentMedia is launching a Blogging Outreach campaign for serious health bloggers. You can write about health care, sickness, natural treatments, illness, medicine, etc…
About our client
Our client is a company that creates natural treatments to help the human body overcome even the most chronic illness. By participating in this campaign and spread the word about our client’s products, you are helping people transforming their health in a natural way.
Here are the campaign headlines:
- Your blog should be related to Health. Please don’t apply if your blog is not in this niche.
- Your blog should be in English.
- Your blog should have a Domain Authority (DA) above 50.
- The article should contain at least 600 words.
- The post should be shared across all your social media accounts (Twitter, FB, Instagram, etc…).
- Article should be original, well-written and well-researched. It should Include subtitles headers, bullets, paragraphs, bold sentences…
- To make article more appealing, it should contain 1-2 images.
- Article should contain quote, mention or link to relevant sources (authority websites that don’t compete with our client’s products.
This is a paid opportunity. If your blog meets the campaign requirements, and you are interested to apply to this campaign, please contact us and mention this opportunity tittle.
Thank you for being part of our bloggers community and keep helping us reaching our clients marketing goal. If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to ask me at anamaria @ 4contentmedia .com. Also, to keep up to date about our new launched campaigns, please follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Keep posted 😉
About Author: Hi, I’m Ana Maria De La Cruz, a Content Marketing Specialist. I help businesses with their Content Marketing Strategy by creating relevant content for their blogs to create engagement with their audience, building domain and search engine authority through Link Building, and increasing exposure and building larger brand awareness through Blogging Outreach. Need help? Let me know.